Friday 7 November 2014

Harness Asset Management - HAM!!!

It is with pleasure I can announce the launch of Harness Asset Management today (Friday 7 November).

Harness is being founded by my friend and fellow value sleuth, Nigel Littlewood. The investment committee is made up of Nigel, me, Matthew Kidman and Paul Hinds. A bunch of pretty hard headed value guys with our own money in the game.

The business is founded on value investing principles and a culture of prioritising the interests of clients ahead of our own. 

The fee structure is focussed on being rewarded for performance. Harness is open to investors who qualify as wholesale investors only. Please see the website for more details www.harnessam.com.au

Have a great weekend... 

Kristian 

3 comments:

  1. Congratz on the launch. Good to see the old team back together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lachlan - how are things?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are good thanks! I haven't worked in anything finance related in a while. Been running a software development company for the last 5 years which keeps me busy :)

    I saw Nigel's announcement on linkedin and thought I would say congratz!

    ReplyDelete