Saturday 22 October 2016

Future Blog Posts

Since beginning this blog in December 2012, I have written 86, 34, 25 and 8 blog posts in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively. This is ironic given that during this time my skills have improved dramatically.  The improvement is a result of lots of hard work and research along with working closely with some really smart and experienced people.  One of the great things about investing is that if you have an open mind and desire to learn, you just get better and better, your networks get wider and you can deal with the highs and lows with calmness. 

2016 has been busy. On the personal side, we had our daughter and on the professional side, the primary focus has been to drive investment performance. That journey will always continue, and we are well on our way to meeting objectives.  To enhance this process, I would now like to get back to writing more frequently. There are lots of insights to discuss and I enjoy sharing my perspective.   As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated as we can always learn from one another. I will focus the dialogue on stocks where there was a good lesson or there is an interesting story - there are a lot of interesting companies and people out there having a positive impact on the community. More broadly, I will discuss tangential issues that I have found useful.  

Thank you, 

Kristian 

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your posts more often Kristian, found them quite interesting in the past. I can relate as I've only began blogging about my investments this year. Was just about to write about some of the pros and cons I've found with it, on balance I have felt it has helped me. All the best on the family side and with your new business by the way.

    ReplyDelete